The current release of ConferenceXP is here.
ConferenceXP 5.0 Release
We are pleased to announce the ConferenceXP 5.0 release. The significant new
- Diagnostics: The diagnostic service provides client visibility into
network-level statistics to aid in finding problem points
- Security: Two security modes have been added. The Weak mode uses a password to prevent
accidental venue use. The Strong mode uses the password to create a symmetric encryption key, and all stream
data is encrypted with the key.
- NAT-friendly Reflector: The 5.0 Reflector supports multiple clients
behind a single NAT device.
- Multi-Reflector: Multiple reflectors can be configured to work together
to improve scaling for large numbers of unicast clients.
- Audio Improvements: DirectShow buffering modifications permit PCM
uncompressed mono and stereo audio, and synchronization tuning.
Higher quality compressed formats have also
For more information, see What's new in ConferenceXP 5.0
ConferenceXP Services for x86
ConferenceXP Services for x64
ConferenceXP Source Code